The student’s name is recorded on the computer when entering the library
It is possible through the computer to inquire and search for the names of the required books and their location in the library
The student is trained to search by using the computer with the assistance of the librarian
Leave books and references on the table after review.
All book and reference data in the library (title – author – publisher data – book location on the shelves in the library)
Recorded on the computer
– Take into account not to use more than two books for the student on the desk after reading –
– Preserving books and handling them gently and orderly in order to protect them from damage –
– Leaving foreign books and bags outside the library and not leaving cash or valuables in it, and the library management is not responsible for any lost items in this regard –
– Observe complete calm inside the hall –
We welcome listening to any comments, suggestions, or complaints to develop the work and maximize the benefit from the library –
All library visitors must follow the following instructions: –
– Tools and bags left outside the inspection hall –
– Not to leave money or any valuables inside the bags.
– Not entering the library with any books or notes –
– Not to enter the library with personal laptops, and not to collectively remember –
Handing over the college card and recording student data on the computer.
– Observe complete calm and do not disturb the hall and turn off mobile phones.
– When requesting any book, the librarian should be guided by
– Use the belongings gently and preserve them and not write in them –
– Take into account that there are no more than two books for the student on the table –
– Leave the book on the table after reviewing it –
It is forbidden to borrow students from abroad if the necessary copies are not available.
Students are trained to search in the digital library on the library’s computers through the librarian.
– The library has the right to deprive anyone who violates its instructions from benefiting from its services, after referring to the college administration.